No website is ever 100% finished.
Comforting thought, huh? What I mean is, a website is constantly being updated, edited, changed, and customized to meet the needs of your audience and the personality of its owner.
But not all changes require a complete redesign. If you need a quick edit or two, great — I provide customization work on a limited basis.
What qualifies as “customization”?
The kinds of jobs I take:
- WordPress-based edits
- structural edits (creating new site sections, new content types, adding new features)
- content edits (adding, editing, or deleting pages, navigation elements, sidebar content etc.)
- styling edits (colors, fonts, page elements, etc.)
The kinds of jobs I don’t:
- anything non-WordPress
- edits to themes I didn’t set up*
- big, complex e-commerce stuff
- hard-core database programming
* If you’re not sure if I can help you or not, go ahead and submit a request, and we’ll figure it out together.
If you’re a Member or past client…
Go ahead and drop me an email, and I’ll get back to you asap. (If you can’t find my email, go ahead and use the form below. I’ll remember you. 😉 )
Go ahead and let me know what you need using the form below, and I’ll be in touch when I can. My availability revolves around my current project-based clients and Members, and I’ll do my best to back to you sooner rather than later.